9.12.2008

Baby Brody ~ 3 Months

Photobucket

Baby Brody is 3 months old! Erin and Ron brought him over for his 3 month session, and even brought their adorable doggie for a family portrait! Brody is such a cutie, I love his features - he's such a little man! And what an adorable smile :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was great to see you guys again! Enjoy your weekend!

6 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Heather said...

so cute!!! Erin - you look great!

Kristen - i love the old luggage - fun idea!

Keri said...

They look fabulous! I can't even decide which ones I like best.

The family picture looks really great though.

Purvi said...

Wow, great job again!!!! I LOVE the black and white one with Erin and Brody's little tush. That picture is beautiful. It really shows the the bond between mom and baby :)

Kerri said...

Very nice!

Christina said...

Oh my gosh! How cute is he! I LOVE the suitcase ones.

Anonymous said...

Love this! I love when he's looking right at the camera. You guys look amazing!