9.16.2008

Baby Reese ~ Newborn

Photobucket

I had the pleasure of visiting baby Reese and his wonderful parents on Saturday. He's just a few weeks old, and so precious! He didn't want to miss a minute of the action; he was wide awake throughout his session. We did get a few of those wonderful sleepy newborn shots though :) Here are a few of my personal favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sara is such a great mom, her presence is so calming to little Reese.

Photobucket


Reese's dad, Terry, races cars here in West Michigan. In fact, he won this cup the day after Reese was born! Talk about a couple of great days! :) (Congrats again, Terry!!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Christina said...

Precious!! Oh yeah, I look at tons of blogs (well not as much as before) for pose ideas and I know the arm one is really popular. I also tried for the shooting with the hands and the head picture too but I lost a lot of the detail in it so had to pass on that one.

Now tell me how to make the background blacker without making the subject look like they are not naturally part of the picture. Jason says mine looks fine but I think it could use some tweaking. It may be a PSE limitation but hopefully it is just a learning curve thing. Let me know if you have any tips!

Keri said...

Beautiful!!

Kerri said...

The bowl photos are always my favorite. How precious.

Purvi said...

the trophy pictures are adorable. love to see different poses!