9.14.2008

Just Us - Traverse City



Last weekend, Jamie and I headed up to Traverse City for some much-needed R&R. We had wonderful weather and gorgeous skies as we made our way through the local wineries on Old Mission. We took Lexi with us, and she had fun too - who knew she was such a swimmer? Here are just a few pics - check out the slideshow for more :)










(Uff-da, I needed a haircut! Thank goodness for my fabulous friend/stylist, Erin... I should have called her BEFORE the Traverse City trip! Lol!)



TraverseCity


We also met this great couple on scooters at one of the scenic overlooks! They had gotten engaged the night before! They were SO cute, all smiles, full of that newly-engaged buzzy glow.




( Lookin' tough on their bikes ;)



Hope you two enjoyed the rest of your weekend - it was great to run into you!

7 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Kerri said...

Great photos! Look at Lexi go! She's a swimming machine.

Keri said...

I just love your photography. You can make something as simple as flip-flops in the sand look beautiful.

Purvi said...

you guys are so cute. I always wonder if my dogs know how to swim. I'm to scared to find out!!!

Loved the slide show! Now I have to learn how to do that :)

Heather said...

looks like so much fun! it's beautiful up there!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!
How cute is that couple? Very!

Spark Creative Photography said...

I love Traverse City. My husband and I went there for our Valentines day in 2007. Even in the winter, everything is beautiful! Love the scooter shot with the matching blue sky in the background!

Christina said...

Love these! Especially the scooter ones. So cool! I love the one of your puppers swimming.