9.23.2008

Flying!

I'm back in Michigan! I was supposed to take the train back home from Minneapolis again, but a couple days before I was supposed to leave, Jamie's co-worker called and asked if I wanted to hop on the company plane from Duluth instead.... um... YES! :D Woohoo!!

We got up early, watched the sun come up from the condo on Lake Superior.
(LOVE! Can I stay here, please?)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

* * * * * * * * *

Then off to the hangar... time to fly!!!
Look at the control panel.... holy schnikies!

Photobucket

Todd (Pilot Extraordinaire) was a little sleepy after his first flight.... (Lol!)

Photobucket

It's okay, I'll drive.
Oops, I mean pilot. Fly. Whatever... you trust me, right?

Photobucket

It's cool, Todd. Enjoy your coffee. I've got this ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Flying over Lake Michigan!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Approaching the runway at GRR

Photobucket

Back on land!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks again, Todd! I had an absolute blast! Can't wait for the next trip!!


* * * * * * * * *


Jamie, love and miss you baby :)
~ xoxoxoxoxox ~

Photobucket

6 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Kerri said...

Way cool plane!

Kristen: Graphic designer, photographer AND pilot!

Keri said...

Oh, you are just too cute at the controls of that plane!

Heather said...

how cool!!! what an awesome experience! cute pictures.

Ashley said...

looks like you had a wonderful time!

Purvi said...

I love the 2nd picture!! Beautiful.

Christina said...

Wow! What a great opportunity. The picture of all of the controls makes me nauseous!