9.08.2008

Maya ~ 6 Months

Photobucket

Little Maya is growing so fast! I can't believe she's 6 months already. I feel like I was just shooting her 3 week, and 3 month sessions! In celebration of her half-year, we did two sessions - one at the beach, and one at her home. She has some of the best expressions - I was smiling and giggling the entire time I was going through her pictures! :) What a cutie - can't wait for our next session!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


-----------------------

Part II - The Beach Session - these were taken a weekend before, along with lovely Lindsay, a couple posts below. It was such a nice evening in Grand Haven! And as luck would have it - we captured Maya's first time sitting-up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aren't her piggy-tails to-die-for? Eeee! I love 'em! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

6 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Purvi said...

As always, love it!! You have a way that brings out the beauty in my baby :)

Kerri said...

So fab! And what a cutie - ugh, melts my heart!

Em said...

These are FANTASTIC, Kristen. I am really impressed!!!

Christina said...

Wow! I'm so impressed too. She is so precious!!

Heather said...

she's so adorable!!! love her eyes. great job!

Spark Creative Photography said...

Love your new blog layout!

What a little cutie! Good job capturing her inquisitive personality!