6.09.2008

Baby Brody

Okay, I'm kind of in love with little Brody. He's brand new, so tiny, and he has amazing smiles!! His mama is a friend of mine, and her home served as the backdrop for his session. I was inspired by her cool, vintage breezy cottage-like walls and colors. I think it really came out in his photos. Welcome to the world, little Brody!

Love the green, but black & white is so nice too!  Can't decide - posting 'em both  ;)




Look at that smile!!


And that sweet face!  Eeee!  :)





4 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Keri said...

Yay, Brody pictures! He looks darling. I love the second to last photo with him in the bowl.

Christina said...

What a cutie!!!

Em said...

We all got a glimpse of these on the baby board this morning and I am really impressed Kristen! Nice job!! And he is such a doll. Great shots. The bowl pictures seemed to be the biggest hit!

Kerri said...

Look at that little tushy! Love it!