7.01.2008

Duluth - Summertime

I love it here... My hubby & friends are working today, so I'm bumming around the city watching the bridge, listening to waves, smiling at the sun... It's wonderful!

I'm at a coffee shop downtown right now, refueling, taking a break and emptying my camera so I'm ready for more ;)

















- Kristen in Duluth ;)

(more to come!!)

9 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Kerri said...

Great photos! Enjoy your stay.

Danielle Storey said...

Awesome - sounds like you're having a great time!

Christina said...

Wow! I feel like I've been there after looking at your pictures :-)

Heather said...

pretty flowers! hope you are having a great time!

Spark Creative Photography said...

I love the flower shots! What type of camera/lense are you shooting with?

Kristen said...

Thanks for all the comments! Isn't Duluth beautiful? There's more to come! ;)

All of these pics were taken with my backup/travel camera: Canon Rebel XTI. he flower shots were taken with my favorite lens - Tamron 28-75 f/2.8. The rest were with either my Canon 18-55 or Canon 75-300.

Anonymous said...

Sooooo good to see you, Kristen!

Anonymous said...

That was from Anna, BTW :)

Keri said...

Hey, I wanted to let you know that your Deluth photos are what inspired me to take some pictures of my own home town, hence my blog post yesterday.

I was originally going to give you credit for the inspiration and link your blog, but when I came back here to grab your link, I realized how beautiful and professional your photos really looked, and I thought they'd make my pictures look pretty cruddy in comparison. ;-)