7.10.2008

Duluth - North Shore

More from Duluth! Hope you're enjoying the pics as much as I enjoyed my time there :) This first pic is the view from our hotel room - right through the glass! Not a bad sight to wake up to, eh?



Nicole looking all modelesque in the Rose Garden




I love Lake Superior's North Shore!







The rest of these were taken from the Vista Star - dinner cruise - one of those things you don't really do when you live there... so we were tourists that day ;)




It's Anna!!





G'nite, beautiful Duluth!

6 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Kristen said...

Sorry everybody... that you have to do the word verification thingy now... I just got 5 spam comments within about two minutes!! :( Why do they have to ruin it for everybody?

Keri said...

Gorgeous!

Heather said...

it's so pretty there!

Spark Creative Photography said...

I really like the rocky shots!

Kerri said...

It looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

beautiful Duluth.
mom