7.29.2008

Beach Boys



Beach, Babies, and little dimply Bottoms... is there anything cuter?

I had a great time photographing this family at the Holland State Park. These three little cuties were so much fun! Just another beautiful summer evening along Lake Michigan! :) I just love a beautiful sunset, wispy clouds, gentle waves, sand, toes, smiles, laughter...







(Click on the photos to make them bigger -
It makes it easier to see the individual pics ;)









3 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Kerri said...

Great photos!

Christina said...

ooooo!! I love the sunset silouette and the jumping pictures. Also love the one with the mom crouched down looking at the baby! So cool!

Anonymous said...

They are great pictures but of course the models helped and I'm not biased. It just happens to be my sister and her clan!