7.25.2008

Michelle : Senior : Urban




For the third and final posting of the Michelle senior series, we have the Urban session. She was awesome, up for any and all of my visions and whims :) She wasn't sure about climbing up into the alley doorways, and she wasn't a fan of getting dirty, but she trusted me, and we got some fabulous shots! I even got her sister Jenni in front of the camera!













How gorgeous are these two? Beautiful!


6 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Christina said...

i LOVE those last few!! What a great background and great models!!

Amber said...

The session turned out great!! The urban photos are my fav. : )

Keri said...

I love the ones with the two sisters together. Great job!

Danielle Storey said...

Wow, you weren't kidding. These are fantastic. What great backgrounds. You really knew what you were doing with these shots!

Kerri said...

WOW! Nuff said.

Heather said...

these are great!!!