7.15.2008

Fawn

So... I'm sitting out on my deck with my laptop working on editing a recent session, and Lexi gets the grumblies. If you've met her, you probably know what I'm talking about. It's not a bark, and not even quite a growl, just grumbles. So we call it the grumblies because she sounds so cute trying not to bark :) Anyway, she got the grumblies. She was trying hard to be quiet but just couldn't contain herself. So I walked over to the edge of the deck to see what she was watching... it was this:



We saw her a few weeks ago when we were out walking on the trail - she was tiny then, not much bigger than the dogs. She was all alone curled up under a tree. I didn't have my camera that time though. Luckily, she decided to take a walk through the empty lot next door long enough for me to grab it this time!





Look at those ears!


4 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Kerri said...

How sweet. I wonder where mom is?

Christina said...

So sweet!! I love these and I love those big ears. Our mommies and babies have been coming out a lot lately too. I wonder what the reason is. The babies are too cute when they get frisky..

Unknown said...

Cool photos sweetheart :)

Spark Creative Photography said...

That's really cool. Good thing you had your camera close by! Our backyard is totally fenced in so that would never happen at my house. Lucky girl!