5.12.2008

Take me out to the Ballgame!

Yesterday, my husband's company treated all employees to a day at the ball park - West Michigan Whitecaps vs. Lansing Lugnuts. It was so much fun! We had a perfect sunny day, great food and a great game. Thanks, L3!



What a great play!












PS: If you're a frequent visitor, you may have noticed I redesigned my blog... again. It's just so much fun to change, I can't leave it alone ;)

4 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Danielle Storey said...

Great action photos & I love the new header - let's leave that one alone for a while :)

Heather said...

looks like you're having fun with your new lens!!! :)

Great shots!

Christina said...

Wow! I love your new lens!!

Em said...

Fun! I love baseball, but you know that already :o)

Great pictures!