5.26.2008

Heather & Aaron :: Engagement


We met Heather and Aaron out at Reeds Lake for their engagement session last week. One of the park benches is a special spot for them, so it was the perfect place. We had a beautiful sunny evening, and a blissfully in-love couple! How cute are these two with their bare feet? It was perfect for them - their wedding is going to have the same organic feel, and I just know it's going to be gorgeous.

I had the pleasure of collaborating with my friend and fellow photographer, Christina. We had a blast working together! She has her pictures of this session on her blog too. We took a lot of similar photos, but show differences in style. I think we make a great team!! ;)















Heather & Aaron, We'll see you in August!

5 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Keri said...

You and Christina did a great job. The photos look great!

Christina said...

Everything turned out great! Are you loving your new lens or what?? Love the last one (no pun intended).

Kerri said...

Wow, I'm loving the photos! What a cute couple! I can't wait to see more from the wedding!

Anonymous said...

Love the heart!!

-Purvi

Amber said...

The pictures look great!! I like the heart in the last one.