3.24.2008

Welcome, Elizabeth!

My beautiful niece, Elizabeth was born on Saturday! Please join me in welcoming the 8lb, 7oz bundle of joy into the world. Congratulations, Melissa & Bill, we can't wait to make the trip home to meet her!

In honor of her arrival... baby shower invitations! They chose the pink & aqua one in front. Let me create some for you too! :)


(click image to enlarge)

3 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Heather said...

I love all the invites! I'm a ways from having kids, but I'll keep you in mind! :)

I also love the new look to your blog - especially the header!

Kerri said...

The invites are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

your sister had such a hard time deciding which one to pick, even Bill,...i had never seen such undeciciveness (is that a word...?), Gracie just said... "I want the pink one..."
well, I'm glad they decided on one, and it is beautiful.
mom