3.18.2008

Changes...

If you happen to be browsing at the same time as me tonight, this page might look pretty goofy... I'm experimenting with different templates :) Hang tight! And thanks for being here! -Kristen

UPDATE: Aaaaaaannnd.....done. For tonight. Crap - it's 11:30! Bedtime, y'all!

** ps - what do you think of the layout? Love it? Hate it? Easy to see/read? Impossible? Let me know! **

2 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Kristen said...

HEY! Where's my background? I can't see it from my other computer :( Guess I'll be troubleshooting today! Might be time to dig up those old HTML books from college...

UPDATE... I can see it on Firefox, but not on IE. Huh. I think I'm going to change it anyway, it's much darker & harder to read on my pc than my mac!

Anonymous said...

I like it!