3.19.2008

Orchids

As promised, the lovely orchids from the butterfly exhibit. Makes me really want spring/summer to arrive! Wait - isn't tomorrow the first day of spring? Yay!





Lady's Slippers are orchids too. And, they're the Minnesota state flower. And my grandma's favorite. :)

4 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Anonymous said...

Very nice pics, I like the textures ligths and shadows,congratuialtions from Argentina

Christina said...

OMG1! I still love that very first one. I love all of the detail you caught in it. Did you flip the last one? I thought the flower was on the right before. It is beautiful on whatever side..

Kristen said...

Good catch, Christina! Yes, I flipped it per Ms. Gatewood's suggestion ;) I like it both ways, but I see how it flows left to right - she had a good point.

Kerri said...

Wow, those are wonderful! I really wish I could shoot half this well! I don't know how to use my camera though.
I'm anxiously awaiting a spring desktop background to replace my TrueBlue snowflakes... :-)