4.24.2008

What a Cheez!

If you know me, this is no surprise... I'm kind of a cheeseball. Okay, a big one. Well, this week's assignment is a narrative series. Basically, a bunch of pictures that tell a story. Well, what had I been working on for the past week or two? The website! So, what else would I do my narrative on? ;)


(you can click to make it bigger, if you feel so inclined ;)

Also - I'm working on some adorable photos of Luke & Anna - they'll be up soon! :)

6 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Heather said...

yay! can't wait to see the pics of Luke and Anna. I've been checking CONSTANTLY to see if any of them are up :)... I love my nephew and niece!

Amy Carroll said...

I LOVE this narrative! Great job...and super cute ;)

Christina said...

I LOVE IT!

Amber said...

I love it too!! How many classes are left for you guys?

Kristen said...

Tonight's the last class! Then I think I'm going to sign up for a B&W Film Darkroom class, and Christina's talking about maybe doing a Photoshop class. We'll see! :)

Kerri said...

I love it!