4.03.2008

Me

This week's assignment is the self-portrait...


Me in my favorite chair, in my favorite little corner of the house
(and my new favorite shoes, of course)


Just me being a goofball... not out of the ordinary ;)


Where I spend my days, so grateful for the window


Jamie, Lexi, and Me


"I'm going 100 in a 55, and I don't know why I'm still alive
I do what I can, and I know I can't take anymore"


Have you heard this song? It's by Pop Evil, a Grand Rapids band. I love it, it's been bouncing around between my ears for weeks :) You can listen to it on their myspace page, here.

5 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Kerri said...

Great photos, cutie! You have to tell me where you got that chair! I can see why it's your favorite!

Heather said...

i LOVE that chair!!! great photos too :)

Christina said...

OH my gosh. LOVE the first one. This will be fun seeing what everyone came up with!

Anonymous said...

hi! kristen this is liz!!
great photos. I was thinking of you sat. as i was blowing bubbles outside with jake. It was amazing how the light hit them and took on a whole different look.( think of glinda the good witch of wizard of oz) try it with your great eye and see what you see! love you both!!

Keri said...

Kristen, I love these self-portraits! They're so creative and the photography is wonderful.
~Keri/Kasa