4.09.2008

The Guitarist

I wish everyone could have the opportunity to hear Dan play. He is by far the best guitarist I have ever heard, in person or otherwise. He's the kind of musician where you can't help but stop what you're doing to just listen.

It's extraordinary to me how the art of one can inspire the art of another...


The guitar he's holding has an amazing story - if you know him, ask him about it sometime. I'm sure he'd love to tell you about it, and he'll probably even play you a little something.

4 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Christina said...

Cool picture! I love the texture.

Kristen said...

Thanks, Christina - it ended up posting kinda icky though... I usually just upload, but for this one I put it in photobucket first and posted the URL. It ended up getting all pixelated :( I might have to repost when I get home. There is a vintage/scratched effect I added to it, but it should still be clear. Blergh!

Amy Carroll said...

Lovely picture!! I, too, love the texture...gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love it. You captured a bularias.