1.06.2008

North Country

If you're in West Michigan, this is a sight you may not have seen in awhile... snow! (Can you believe we're going to have a few more days of this 50+ degree weather and rain?!) Anyway, it's been a very long time since my last post - just trying to adjust back to real life after having such a wonderful time in Minnesota with my family and closest friends.

Enjoy these wintery images - this is a lovely and common scene in Northern Minnesota, the land of sky-blue waters, pine trees, frigid temperatures, and ever-changing landscapes due to the mining industry.





3 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Christina said...

I have heard that Minnesota is beautiful. Welcome back!

Christina said...

Hi! Yes, my new lens is the 50mm 1.4. I am still trying to work with it because it is so tempting to use that wide open aperture but at the same time, you are at high risk for losing the sharpness so it is very hit or miss with me. I don't know if you saw my post last week but I got the D300 for my birthday and am just totally overwhelmed now! I was not expecting it and thought my latest challenge would be the new lens and figuring out photoshop but now I have this huge, fancy camera to learn!!!

Anonymous said...

this was fun dashing in and out of the car in the cold to snap photos this day...i'm ready to go again with you any day...
mom