1.08.2008

Happy Birthday, Jamie!


I had lots of cool ideas for Jamie's birthday gift, but as we walked through Home Depot, his eyes lit up like the glittering lights on a Christmas tree... I threw all other ideas out and got him what he REALLY wanted. A miter saw. It's only been a few weeks, and he's already gotten good use of it... he's been working hard on finishing our lower level, which will include a family room, kitchen area, bathroom, storage, my office and a studio space. We're both really excited, we've been flipping through various cabinet and trim samples, and countless paint color fans. Hmm, I guess the miter saw wasn't just a gift for him ;)

2 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Christina said...

I can relate!

Anonymous said...

that thing looks a little dangerous, Jamie....