8.07.2008

Emily :: Senior





I had another superfabulous senior session this week, this time with the lovely Emily. She's a dancer, and wanted to incorporate that into her portraits. I loved the ballet slippers and tulle skirt, and we found this amazing graffiti wall downtown Grand Rapids, right down the street from her church (pictured below). I love the contrast of the two locations, and how well they both work in completely different ways.














She also brought along this amazing red dress - it was perfect.
I love it against these dingy alley scenes - gorgeous!!









She had couple friends along, so of course I had to get them in on the action too... they were happy to oblige ;)







Lol - fun girls! :) It was a blast spending the morning with you guys - enjoy the rest of your summer!



4 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Spark Creative Photography said...

The last picture is my favorite! Love it!!

Kerri said...

The ballet photos and the last photo are wonderful! Love them!

Christina said...

Love the ballet slipper picture and how you have her posed in the doorway.

Heather said...

love the ballet shots!!