12.11.2007

New Logo!

I think it's the curse of the graphic designer to never be satisfied with one's own logo. I have about twenty options I've designed, each with about 10 font and color alternates! I love them all, but I finally narrowed it down to 9 of my favorites today, and then the final one... and this is it!


New logo means the last logo and blog header will be retired, but it'll remain here. :)



New logo also means a page layout change, since the black background wasn't working anymore! Helllooo, white!

Let me know what you think!

2 Comments - Leave a little love!:

Christina said...

I LOVE IT! Blue and brown are my favorite color combo so maybe I'm a little biased but I really like it.

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Can you share your knowledge with me? I'd love to know how to do all that stuff, haha. -MrsKerCo (Kerri)